ECFC Micros (4 to 6 year olds)
New Program! For 4-6 year olds (born in 2012, 2013, 2014) interested in learning a love for the game, getting professional coaching, and increasing skills that are developmentally appropriate for their age.
- Fun, positive, active and engaging environment.
- Learn to play Soccer through fun games and activities.
- Program includes 1 session per week for 4 consecutive weeks.
- Cost is $50 for October, January, and March / $40 for September
- Players will get 4 sessions, and a ECFC Micros T-shirt.
- Mondays from 3:00 – 3:45pm.
Session 1 Dates:
- Mondays, September 12, 19, and 26
Session 2 Dates:
- Mondays, October 3, 10, 17, and 24
Session 3 Dates (will be indoors):
- Mondays, January, 9, 16, 23, and 30
Session 4 Dates:
- Mondays, March 6, 13, 20, 27
All sessions held at View Ridge Playfield.
Address: 4408 NE 70th St, Seattle, WA 98115
The program is run by Conor de Rosas-Peterhans who will provide a fun, active, and positive learning environment, where players are challenged at their developmental level. The emphasis is on having fun while learning and discovering essential skills of the game.
To learn more about Conor click here.