ECFC Micros (4 to 6 year olds)
Registration is Currently Closed.
New Program! For 4-6 year olds interested in learning a love for the game, getting professional coaching, and increasing skills that are developmentally appropriate for their age.
- Fun, positive, active and engaging environment.
- Learn to play Soccer through fun games and activities.
- Program includes 1 session per week for 3 consecutive weeks.
- Cost is FREE!!
- Players will get 3 sessions, and an ECFC Micros T-shirt.
- Wednesdays from 2:00 – 3:00pm.
Block 1 Dates:
- Wednesdays - February 20, 27 and March 6 from 2-3pm
Block 2 Dates:
- Wednesdays - March 13, 20, and 27 from 2-3pm
All sessions held at Magnuson Park Field #6 (Map).
The program is run by Conor de Rosas-Peterhans who will provide a fun, active, and positive learning environment, where players are challenged at their developmental level. The emphasis is on having fun while learning and discovering essential skills of the game.
To learn more about Conor click here.