Where do Emerald City FC teams play?
- Las Vegas Mayors Cup, International Showcase (Las Vegas, NV)
- Nomads Coaches Showcase (San Diego, CA)
- FC Portland Winter College Showcase (Portland, OR)
- Showcase of Champions, College Tournament
- Nike Crossfire Challenge
- US Club Regionals
- Snohomish Big Foot
- Nike Lake Oswego Cup
- Skagit Firecracker
- Skagit River Cup
- Federal Way Blast Off
- Santa Clara Invitational (Santa Clara, CA)
- Puma Rimland Pacific Cup
- Baker Blast
- Portland Cup (Portland, OR)
- Rainier Challenge
- Pacific Coast Challenge
- Champions Cup (Stockton, CA)
- The Surf College Cup (San Diego, CA)
- Nomads Thanksgiving Tournament (San Diego, CA)
- US Club Starfire Cup
- PAC NW Winter Classic
Emerald City FC teams play in the local US Club league called the Puget Sound Premier League. Teams can travel throughout WA State to play. US Club also offers various levels of competition that depends on each team qualifying from league play.
In 2013 US Club invited WA clubs to the NPL. So in addition, teams that place first in their PSPL division, qualify for the NPL Cup, a National Tournament.
At the end of the Fall season, US Club offers the Washington Cup, with teams participating from throughout WA State. Winners of the WA Cup then qualify for an out of state tournament played in the summer,
- boys teams qualify for the Santa Clara Invitational
- girls teams qualify for the Mustang Stampede
Additionally, US Club offers the Pacific Coast Super Cup as an end of season tournament. Teams from both WA and OR participate, and ECFC is proud to be one of the clubs representing WA in this tournament.
US Club NW Regionals
Emerald City FC teams also play in a regional tournament, open to all clubs that have US Club affilliation. This tournament matches teams from through out WA, OR, ID, HI, CA and surrounding states. Winning this tournament then qualifies teams for the US Club Nationals.
US Club id2 Player identification and Devlopment
Established in 2004, US Club Soccer’s id2 National Identification and Development Program provides an opportunity for the country's elite youth soccer players to be identified and developed, while also being scouted for inclusion in U.S. Soccer’s National Team programs. The PSPL offers an EPD program for PSPL players that is based on tryouts and performance. Players from across WA train and play during the EPD season in addition to their club team.
Participation in US Club events are continually being revised and assessed by the Emerald City FC coaching director and his staff.
US Club events may be added from season to season depending on age group and gender.
- For more information about the PSPL, WA Cup and Pacific Coast Super Cup please click here.
- For details about the NPL please click here.
- For information about US Club NW Regionals please click here.
- For more on the US Club id2 Player identification and Development Program click here.
High School soccer seasons
Emerald City FC high school age teams do not play club games or tournaments during the high school soccer season. This applies to girls fall high school soccer and boys spring high school soccer. Coaches may start training as the high school season winds down in order to prepare for the beginning of the club season. This varies from team to team and age group.
Want to Know More?
If you have any further questions regarding our program at Emerald City FC please contact us at manager@emeraldcityfc or contact our Coaching Director. A club representative can also be reached at 1.206.629.8860.